Whether you were the victim of a traffic accident, got hurt at work due to a negligent and uncaring coworker, you slipped at a grocery store, or you suffer due to the negligence of a doctor failing to diagnose an illness correctly – you are a victim. I will fight for your rights! If you are hurting – you have rights. You may even not be able to walk. If this is you, you need to get in contact with a personal injury lawyer like Cesar Ornelas.
Steps To Take
First off, if you are hurt, you need to get to a doctor. Spinal cord injuries are deadly serious. However, if you have an employer, insurance company, or a workplace that is insisting that you only see the doctor that they choose, you need a personal injury lawyer NOW.
Over 7,500 people per year get spinal injuries in America. If you are one of them, you need justice sooner, not later. Doctors will be able to diagnose the nature of your injury and whether you may suffer from paraplegia or quadriplegia. A doctor’s assistance can help you from further injury or perhaps prevent a fatal outcome.
Doctors will be able to diagnose the nature and severity of your injury.
The severity of Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sprains and Strains – These can be as “simple” as a little back pain to being bedridden
- Herniated Discs – The soft “jelly” that your spine requires to use your back pain-free can easily get herniated and cause you real pain
- Fractured Vertebrae – Breaking of bones in your spine that will require surgery
- Paraplegia – usually characterized by the loss of sensation below the waist. In some cases, you may lose the use of your legs.
- Quadriplegia – generally, you lose all sensation down your spine and you may lose the use of your arms as well.
Modern medical science truly works miracles, but can you afford them? If you are facing a mountain of medical bills due to a spinal injury, you need to have every tool available to help you recover. You’ll need help: mental, physical, spiritual, and legal.