Compensation and Justice
TBIs don’t just get a band-aid and some aspirin and it’s all good. If you have suffered a TBI you could very likely require a lifetime of medical care and rehabilitation. So, even if you feel ok now, you need to seek legal as well as medical help. You may not have thought about it, but you could face a lifetime of expenses. So what are some of the expenses you could face?
- Medical Expenses – Even with minor TBI, you can face a gauntlet of doctors before you find out how serious your injury is. It may take years of doctors to make a determination.
- Lost Income – Depending on how severe your TBI is, you may face a loss of income. You may not miss work now, but what about in the future when you have to go to rehab or are too ill to get out of bed?
- Rehabilitation – If your TBI requires you to go through rehab, you may need to retrain your body how to work or at the very least you may learn new ways to cope with the TBI.
- Care – Sometimes TBIs are so severe, a victim requires in-home care. This can include everything from nurses and therapists to help around the house. This also may not just be temporary, but for life.
- Pain and Suffering – Someone hurt you, and they hurt you badly. Some nights, you are so worried you can’t sleep. Your quality of life is being hurt thanks to someone else’s negligence. For you and your family both, you need to make sure that you have your peace of mind back.
If these expenses shock you and you want justice for your injuries, you need to contact a lawyer now! Cesar Ornelas Law Firm is here to get you the justice you deserve.