Cesar Ornelas Law- Midland-Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer
Vehicle accidents are unpleasant experiences. Whether you’re the driver or passenger, the effects of a car crash on your physical and emotional well-being, as well as your finances, can be devastating. After an auto wreck, it can often be difficult to know what to do next. Many people are confused and anxious. It goes without saying that the first thing you need to do after being involved in an auto accident is seek urgent medical attention, but what about after that? You should call a professional Midland-Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer at Cesar Ornelas Law.
Time is of the essence when it comes to seeking compensation following a car, truck or motorcycle crash. The longer you wait, the less you could receive from your claim. You don’t want to loose out on compensation that you are entitled to.
Utilizing the services of an experienced personal injury attorney can help ensure that you get every single cent that you’re entitled to. We can help you build a successful case against the at fault driver. Our priority is client satisfaction and we achieve that by making the entire process as stress-free and simple as possible. We take care of all the hard work, leaving you to deal with the more important matter at hand – your recovery.
Our clients benefit from our tailored approach to making claims. We know every case is different, and that’s why we take our unique approach to each one we handle. Our team has a wealth of experience in helping people like you get they justice they deserve. So, if you’re involved in a car accident in Midland-Odessa, get yourself checked out by medical professionals, and then give us a call. We have experience in dealing with all types of car accident claims, and will endeavor to get you the best possible outcome.
Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents in Midland-Odessa
According to data published by The Texas Department of Transportation, the Midland-Odessa metropolitan area has the highest number of fatal crashes in Texas. From the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2017 there was 75 fatal crashes in the area. During that same period the number of total crashes increased by 27 percent, from 7,681 to 9,758. Bringing the total amount of crashes in Midland-Odessa to 17,439. Call a professional Midland-Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer today!Contact Our Team
Why Should You Get an Auto Accident Lawyer?
An estimated two million people suffer injuries of varying severity as a result of car accidents in the United States every year. Every one of those people injured in a car accident could benefit from the assistance of an auto accident lawyer. Whether they’re planning on pursuing a claim through court, or they only need to liaise with their insurance company, an experienced attorney can help them to get the best possible result from their situation. Contacting a professional Midland-Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer as a matter of urgency means that you prepare yourself for the best possible outcome.
When Should I Hire an Auto Accident Lawyer?
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident, you should contact a professional Midland-Odessa Auto Accident Lawyer and team at Cesar Ornelas Law immediately. When you’ve spoken to the other driver, medical professionals, and the police, get on the phone to Cesar Ornelas Law.
There’s plenty of occasions where our team can ensure you get the appropriate compensation. If you’re involved in any of the following situations, you should contact our team as soon as possible. Failure to get in touch with us as soon as you possibly can could result in your claim suffering.
If you’re involved in any of the following scenarios, you should contact our team without hesitation. If you choose not to get the help of an experienced car accident attorney, you run the risk of not getting the full amount of compensation that you’re entitled to.
- Serious Injuries: While it’s important to get a lawyer even if you only suffer from minor injuries, if you or the other party suffer from serious injuries, you urgently require our services.
- Death: If there’s a loss of life in an accident you’re involved in, you need an attorney to represent you. Whether it’s someone being carried in a vehicle or a pedestrian, we can help you.
- Fault: If there’s a dispute over who is at fault, you need our team to ensure you get the best possible outcome.
- Issues with insurance: If your insurers states that your insurance isn’t enough to cover the fees incurred as a result of your accident, our team is happy to assist in resolving the issue.
- Issues with the police reports: If you’re concerned that the police reports aren’t reflecting things exactly as they happened, we could help you rectify it. Police reports are a crucial piece of evidence that go into the claims process. Inaccurate reports can prove to be a massive hindrance when you’re pursing compensation.
Contact Our Team