Injured In An Car Accident in Albuquerque New Mexico?
We are available 24/7 and offer a free case evaluation!
Car accidents can be a traumatic experience, leaving individuals physically and emotionally scarred. When faced with such a situation, it’s essential to have a reliable and experienced Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyers by your side. Our team of professionals understands the complex legal system and is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to help you navigate through the process.
We strive to provide individualized attention to each of our clients, ensuring that they receive the compensation they rightfully deserve. At our law firm, we’re committed to helping our clients find justice and peace of mind. Let us help you recover and get back on your feet.
Albuquerque, the largest city of New Mexico, is not immune to car accidents. In fact, car accidents are a major source of injuries and fatalities in the city each year. According to the latest statistics from the New Mexico Department of Transportation:
- There were 46,831 motor vehicle collisions in the state in 2019, resulting in 22,601 reported injuries and 402 deaths.
- In Albuquerque alone, there were 9,450 crashes, which resulted in 4,438 injuries and 42 fatalities.
These numbers are startling and remind us of the importance of safe driving habits. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, it is important to be aware of the risks associated with driving and to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and others on the road.
Having a car accident can turn your life upside down. You may be dealing with injuries, property damage, lost wages, and expensive medical bills. The insurance companies want to pay you as little as possible. You need an experienced car accident lawyer on your side to get the maximum compensation you deserve. Our Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyers offer FREE CASE REVIEWS and we are available 24/7.
More Car Accidents Statistics in Albuquerque
According to the New Mexico Department of Transportation (2020):
- 6% of crashes and 36% of crash fatalities involved alcohol
- A motor vehicle crash occurred every 14 minutes
- A crash involving a motorcycle is registered every 10 hours
- A person was injured in a crash every 34 minutes
- A distracted-driving crash occurred every 29 minutes
Why Choose Our Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyers?
We pride ourselves on our:
- Personalized attention: We treat every case with the unique care and attention it deserves, and we listen closely to your individual needs and concerns before crafting a tailored legal strategy.
- Proven track record: Our law firm boasts an impressive history of success, bringing justice to countless victims of car accidents in Albuquerque. Our thorough understanding of the legal system in New Mexico and hands-on approach have resulted in favorable outcomes for our clients time and time again.
- No-win, no-fee guarantee: We’re so confident in our ability to get results, we work on a contingency basis, which means you don’t pay us a cent unless we win your case.
Our Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyers offer FREE CASE REVIEWS and we are available 24/7.
Rear-Ends, Head-Ons, Rollovers – We Handle All Albuquerque Car Accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on crashes
- T-bone accidents
- Hit and runs
- Distracted driving accidents
- DUI collisions
- Rollover accidents
Our Lawyers Help Clients With These Common Car Accident Injuries
- Broken bones
- Sprains, strains, and tears
- Spinal injuries
- Back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
What Damages Can an Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyer Obtain?
We work tirelessly to help our clients recover from the physical, emotional, and financial fallout of an accident. Our goal is to relieve your burden by successfully representing your case and pursuing the highest possible compensation for damages like:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Disability or disfigurement
What to Do After an Accident
When it comes to car accidents, being prepared is the best way to ensure that you are able to take care of yourself and your vehicle. Here are some do’s and don’ts for after a car accident:
- Report the accident by calling the police or local law enforcement
- Take photos of the damage to all vehicles involved in the accident, as well as any visible injuries
- Exchange information with other drivers, including driver’s license numbers, insurance companies and policy numbers
- Notify your insurance company about the accident – even if you were not at fault – so they can begin working on your claim
- Get medical attention for any injuries, even if they don’t seem serious at the time
- Don’t admit fault or assign blame – leave this to the police and insurance companies to decide
- Don’t forget to document details about the accident like time of day, weather conditions and road conditions
- Don’t sign a statement or release without consulting your insurance company
- Don’t leave the scene of the accident until you have collected all necessary information
As soon as possible after an accident, it’s important to take steps to protect yourself and your rights. You should seek legal advice if necessary, and make sure to follow up with your insurance company if needed. Make sure you have all the information gathered, such as witness statements or photographs of the accident scene, in order to provide a clear picture of what happened. This can be essential in helping your insurer determine who is liable for the damages caused by the accident.
What Evidence Is Important to Car Accident Claims?
Key evidence our lawyers gather for car accident claims includes:
- Police reports detailing the crash circumstances and determining fault
- Photographs of property damage, injuries, and accident scene
- Video footage from witnesses or surveillance cameras
- Medical records documenting injuries and treatment
- Accident reconstruction providing speed, impact and other factors
- Witness statements on what occurred
Who Can File a Car Accident Claim?
If you were injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence, you have the right to file an injury claim. This includes:
Even if you were partially at fault, you may still be able to recover compensation through comparative negligence laws. Our Albuquerque Car Accident Lawyers offer FREE CASE REVIEWS and we are available 24/7.
Liability in Car Accident Cases in Albuquerque
Most accidents in Albuquerque are caused by driver negligence. Common actions that determine liability include:
- Distracted or impaired driving
- Reckless maneuvers
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Failure to yield right of way
Our lawyers thoroughly investigate to prove which driver’s negligent actions directly caused the accident.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help in My Claim
Our car accident lawyers assist by:
- Conducting an in-depth investigation into fault and damages
- Communicating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Determining the full value of your claim and pursuing maximum compensation
- Negotiating fair settlement offers to avoid lowball amounts
- Taking legal action in court if needed to secure a favorable outcome
Finding the Best Lawyer for My Car Accident in Albuquerque
When choosing the right car accident lawyer:
- Look for substantial experience with injury cases
- Proven record of settlements/verdicts
- Someone who will compassionately fight for you
Meet with them for a free consultation to evaluate their commitment to your case. Choose our firm for the dedicated legal representation you deserve.
Call Cesar Ornelas Law For Your Case!
Have you recently experienced a car accident that has left you injured and overwhelmed? Do not hesitate to contact Cesar Ornelas Law today for a FREE CASE REVIEW. Our team of experienced professionals understands the physical, emotional, and financial toll that car accidents can take on individuals and their families.
We are committed to providing you with the support and resources necessary to navigate the legal process and hold those responsible accountable for their actions. At Cesar Ornelas Law, we are dedicated to fighting for your rights and securing the compensation you deserve. CONTACT US today to schedule your FREE CASE REVIEW and begin your journey towards recovery.
Car Accident FAQs
In most situations, it is preferable to speak with a lawyer first before talking to an insurance company. Speaking with an attorney can be beneficial because they understand exactly how the law applies to your specific circumstances and can advise you accordingly. They may also be able to negotiate a better settlement for you than the insurance company alone.
Following a car accident, it is important to collect as much evidence as possible in order to protect your legal rights. The most useful evidence that you can gather includes photos of the damages sustained by your vehicle, photos and contact information of any witnesses who saw the accident occur, police reports filed at the scene of the accident (if an officer was present), medical records describing any injuries you or passengers in your vehicle sustained due to the accidents, and statements from both yourself and any other drivers involved in the crash.